Recruitment Consultant – Rail (Temp Desk)
Salary: Competitive + uncapped commission structure
Based: North West London
Are you an outstanding Recruitment Consultant with great Business Development Skills?
Do you feel you can do better and achieve more but current work environment doesn't allow it?
Would you like to work for the company where you can utilise your skills to it’s true potential?
Dynamic Group could be exactly what you are looking for!
Dynamic Group is a well-established Construction and Rail employment/recruitment agency based in West London. With a continuous growth we have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with Rail background to join our team.
We would expect you to have experience dealing with PTS trades and labour and although as a company we have Resourcers we would expect you to know how the whole cycle works and can appreciate the work and effort that goes in to the Resourcer role.
The majority of the time you would be expected to be on the phone in order to generate new business so a calm, professional and polite telephone manner is essential.
As an experienced consultant you would be expected to generate your own leads, be aware of what is going on within your market sector, arrange client meetings and successfully bring on new business and account manage.
Being a relatively small team we are looking for team players and the successful applicant must have good people skills and an outgoing personality to match that of a hard working but fun environment.
The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships and understand they culture and environment;
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- candidate's management (reviewing applications, managing interviews, reference checking)
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants;
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmers.
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- sales and negotiation skills;
- a goal-orientated approach to work;
- the ability to handle multiple priorities;
- problem-solving ability;
- the ability to meet deadlines and targets;
- ambition and the determination to succeed;
- confidence and self-motivation;
- time management and organisational skills;
- team-working skills;
Join and contribute to our growing team, develop your career and be a part of our journey. We look forward to receiving your application.