Apply for this vacancy
We are seeking BIM Coordinators to join a growing M&E co-ordination team primarily London office based producing a 3D coordinated M&E services model and subsequent 2D construction drawings.
- Liaising and coordinating with Engineers and Design Teams
- Working as part of a team.
- Comply with the BIM Execution Plan standards, and specific plans for each project.
- Comply with BIM and CAD Standards.
- The production of “As Built” drawings and input to Operational & Maintenance File.
- The BIM Coordinator will be Degree qualified or Trade background, Electrician, Plumber, Fitter etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in BIM Coordinator Role
- ‘Autodesk AutoCAD/Revit’. At least 3 years’ experience.
- Management experience desirable
- Remains calm under pressure.
The BIM Coordinator MUST have:
- the right to live and work in the U.K.
- very good English language
Please apply ONLY if you meet the criteria above!Back