Apply for this vacancy
Our client, a leading Main contractor with operations throughout London are now seek a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis . Candidate must have experience working in a main contract background .
- The Quantity Surveyor will manage the Subcontractors contract obligations to ensure compliance
- Evaluate and approve Subcontractor Applications for Payment
- Manage the Subcontractor variation account including evaluation and approval of subcontractor submitted variations
- Identify Work Package variations that may be claimed from the Client and prepare variation documents for submission to the Client.
- Evaluate and approve back charges from/to the Client, Employer & Subcontractors
- Review and approve all Work Package correspondence for Commercial and Contractual intent
- Provide Commercial & Contractual advice to the Project team members
- Applications for Payment to the Client
- Report any Commercial and Contractual risks to Line Manager
- Undertake additional Commercial and Contractual activities as required.
- The Quantity Surveyor must have a Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Min 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor on large scale projects
- Demonstrates good commercial and business acumen.
- Strong organisation skills to ensure clear and concise reports are maintained throughout assignment.
- Strong IT skills; Buildsoft & Excel
- Excellent communication skills & negotiating skills
- Salary Negotiable
- Excellent company benefits incl.
Please call Tomas for details @ 07880 031 039
Note: please apply only if you have the right to work in the UK and you meet ALL the criteria above!Back